08-30-2012, 07:35 AM   #9
SSunklug
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW e81 N52N

Quote:
Originally Posted by maupineda View Post
Hi there, I have 18x8 wheels, ET is 35 and... well, rear they are just fine but cannot go any wider-taller than 235/40, and it will depend on the tire brand. with ET 33 at the back you will rub unlesss you use 225 max and add a bit of camber. on the front 43 would be just fine, I have 35 front and had to remove the alignment pin as they rubbed in some cases, but my car is very low, if you are in stock height you will be fine, but think if you plan to lower. I'd go 40 front and 35 rear with sqaure 225/40/18.
Is a perfect answer.it will help me a lot. Have you got a few pics?

What's the meaning of "alignment pin"?
Will I have problems with the ET43 because it could rub in?
Could ET40 rub out?

PD te lo pongo también en español que seguro que también lo entiendes y por si mi ingles no es perfecto.

Dices que mejor ET40 que ET43 pero si dices que el ET43 queda justo, si le meto ET40 que obviamente queda mas desplazado hacia el exterior entonces si podría rozar,no?

O quieres decir que con ET43 me podría rozar por la parte interior y que mejor sacarlo hacia afuera para que no rozase?

Es que con mas medidas de arriba, al ensanchar también he tenido en cuenta eso y por eso la medida sale 6,35 hacia afuera y el ET es menor por lo que no debería rozar, salvo que fuese por el tamaño o la forma del neumático.

Last edited by SSunklug; 08-30-2012 at 07:50 AM..
Appreciate 0