05-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #54
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOACAD View Post
Hey dack, A little OT, but, how hard would it be to do a straight swap of the headlights?

I saw someone in that german forum thread asking if anyone wants to swap. Would it require coding for both parties when the new lights are in? I would more than definitely want to swap with one of them if they have the LCIs like mine but with the clear corners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135i OREO View Post
Same here! But I dont have LCI headlights. Stupid 2009's

That German guy is named: anil.a

Here also posts here on 1Addicts.com
Anil.a told me he lust wants the orange corners... not so much AHL or the LCI neon brow. His lights are pre-LCI units. I think he will make a post asking to see IF anyone over in Germany wants to trade headlights.

He has Xeon headlights but non AHL ones. ie the headlights do not turn left and right. I think there has been a few people here on 1Addicts.com who have had AHL failures and opted for the cheaper non AHL lights. One guy was an MP from K-town area. I am not sure IF he still lurks around here or not. I remember he put some brighter AE in his headlights and had a failure of his AHL footwell module and then his ballast.

The problem would be finding someone who wants to trade and then pulling the front bumper cover to switch the headlights.
Appreciate 0