Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi Wagon

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
You can get the M mobility kit and get non runflats. The M mobility kit includes an electric air pump and puncture seal material. I had an E46 M3 and that is BMWs "spare tire" solution.

I had my M3 for 9 years and never used the kit.
This sounds like the best option..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdde323 View Post
Take the $600 you're saving, buy the mobility kit mentioned above and buy a $100 AAA membership? If it's a nail, the kit should get you to a tire shop... If it's a blow out, AAA will come and get you.

AAA and BMW Assist use the same towing companies... difference being that BMW will only compensate the tow company if your car ends up at a dealership.
this makes sense..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSunklug View Post
The Best for me... NON run flat, BUT always EXTRA-LOAD (XL)
Actually I have installed in a e81 pack M:
Michelin Pilot Sport 3 Extra-Load.
what is extra load and why do I need it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSunklug View Post
A good mobily kit is the BMW-MINI Cooper. It can be installed perfect inside the hole of our trunks car.
i'll have to check this one out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoral View Post
+1 And get the AAA Plus or Premier, 100-200 mile tows (rather than 5 miles/closest AAA garage with the base plan).
AAA plus should do the trick!

Thanks for the info!
2007 328xi Wagon, Black Sapphire Metallic, Sports Package, Cold Weather Package, Rear PDC, Airlift kit with 3P mgmt, CF Akrym rep lip, LCI M-Tech front bumper, LUX Angel Eyes, Black Kidneys, LED Interior Lights, M3 Steering Wheel with Extended Billet DCT Paddles, 19" Staggered VMR 710's

Last edited by igzekyativ; 08-30-2012 at 01:56 PM..
Appreciate 0