View Single Post
      04-09-2008, 08:16 AM   #9
buckwheat986
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchtungE30 View Post
My order was in the order bank, which means they didn't have allocation to give at the time.

Basically they'll just hold my money until they feel like giving me an allocation slot and who's to say that they wouldn't give my allocation slot to someone naive enough to pay MSRP? Technically, the sales manager could just say, yeah, lets string him along and then maybe flip him into a 128i if we can't get him a car in June, because we made so much profit selling people cars at MSRP.

I'm an IT Director, so I deal with salespeople on a daily basis. If you don't give me signs of a good sales relationship or don't cater to my whims, or even surprise me, then I refuse to do business with you.

If you're not communicative or return my calls within a business day, I will not want to do business with you.

If you can't answer my questions or you show signs of negligence before I put my time and money into your organization, I don't want to do business with you.
yes...i agree that the lack of returning call is wrong...and you should walk away if you feel slighted...

but the rest on your beef is speculation...they could give your allocation away...or they might give it away..

you choose to walk because you did not trust them...again I say I don't think they did anything wrong in this part....
Appreciate 0