View Single Post
      08-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #20
E821M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M/330CI ZHP

Maybe I can provide some helpful insight. I actually went down to Marietta(where the car is located - I live a little over an hours drive north) and saw the car in the metal and drove it. I actually owned a VO 1M for 3 months until something came up and I was forced to sale it. This car did not drive any differently from the one I bought new from the dealer. Visibly, the car looked and drove as one that had never been involved in any kind of accident. I was set on buying the car and had put a refundable $500 deposit down on the car on Monday. However, the next day after calling multiple banks/credit unions I could not find one who was willing to finance a car with a salvage title and had to back out on the deal. Had I been able to secure a loan I would have no doubt bought the car. With all that said, I think you are getting a great deal on a car with minor damage (no damage at all to the engine or any of the other major mechanical parts/systems) and less than 2000 miles on the odometer to boot. Just out of curiosity, are you financing this car or paying cash for it? If you indeed are financing it, how on earth were you able to secure a loan for a car with a salvage title. As stated above, if I could have secured a loan for this car it would without a doubt be sitting in my garage as I am typing this post. Hope this helps.
Appreciate 0