View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #4
Drewbiehd
Rep
Drives: Looking for it

Right now I'm in a serious debate over which car to get. I really want a new one just because of the added maintenance program 6yr/100k miles. I would go with the 128i but I've only had turbo cars (300zx TT / 04 STI / 05 WRX ) and wondering if I might regret it later, but then I don't know if I should be spending that much on the car lol. I'm relatively young and impulsive which sucks.. Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

Now for how much it will cost. With a down payment the 135is will come out to about half what I make a year. Should I not even be looking at it?

I realize this isn't a financial advisers forum, but I'm just looking for opinions. I'm not sure how much you all make a year but you seem to be happy with your purchases.

One of the dumb things about the 128i is in order to get Xenon lighting you need the premium package. Where as the 135i/is you can get those separately. Or am I wrong on that?

Thanks for any advice/opinions. Also apologies if I should have just created a new thread for this.
Appreciate 0