blutattoo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by matacuero View Post
Thanks for your input. I own a 2009 so it's the n54 engine. So you had a 12.5 1/4 time with stage 3? That's really good. Can I ask what rear tire/wheel set up you used? I definitely did not reach the potential on my 60 ft times as it was my first night ever racing. I also only did 3 runs as the track closed for a while.

Do you know what kind of HP numbers you are producing onthe dyno with Stage 3, Dinan intercooler and oil cooler? I know the website says 398 at the crank which is definitely a conservative estimate in my opinion.

Stage 2 according to the Dinan site states 378 hp and I think I am pretty close to that without the recommended intercooler and exhaust. Anyways, thanks alot for your input, I will be trying some cheap mods and going right back to the track. I've had my car for a while but I am in love again after my first track run. Thanks
I haven't dyno'd the car yet, so I'm not sure what it is at the wheels. I run Apex wheels with 235/40/18 265/35/18 and Michelin PSS's. I also have a BMS intake BMW Perf. exhaust and a limited slip differential which helps a bunch as well, so it's not only the Stage 3. That being said that time was probably as good as I can get with my current setup. Any faster I'd have to add a different tune and/or meth, but for the track/autox it is damn fast. I have no problem running identical lap times with 997's and the occasional GT3.

The best investment is probably more seat time.
Appreciate 0