03-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
Chris ABP
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i F31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Van Driver View Post
Can't see the point when we've got AP and Alcon "on our doorstep" Chris ?

The 380mm ST kit is cheaper than the equivalent AP, but by the time you've paid shipping and import duty, I'd have thought there's not a lot in it ?

The ST kits do look excellent quality, but are they really any better than AP or Alcons ?
Agree that we have AP on our doorstep but availability on AP products is a nightmare. Thats why we initially got involved with importing Stoptech around 8 years ago.

The kits in our opinion are better than the AP and are far more suited to road use because of the piston seals and dust boots they use. We've had AP kits come back needing re-builds after 2 years of UK road use!

Loads of data and opinion online comparing the benefits of different manufacturer kits so ultimately the choice is a personal one and sometimes based purely on price or even cosmetic appearence!

We can certainly supply the STOPTECH 1M kits into the UK market at competitive prices. They have various options available not just these TROPHY kits.

Let me look at some pricing if anyone is interested?

Chris