View Single Post
      09-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
Nifty
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 AWD M3

Delivery of 2013 135i

Coming off lease of my 09' 135i and I just took delivery of this 2013!

The Car
Le Mans Blue
M Sport Package
Technology Package
Premium Package
DCT
Harmon Kardon
Black Leather w/ Glacier Aluminum Trim

The Deal
MSRP: $48,120
Selling Price: $43,100 (~$500 over invoice - $1000 Drive for Team USA, and $750 Loyalty)
Miles per year: 15k
Residual: 57%
Money Factor: .0011 (.00145 - 5 MSDs)

First Impressions (after about 200 miles):
- Le Mans Blue is a gorgeous color in person. Pictures (mine included) don't begin to do it justice.
- Sport seats are amazing! I didn't realized that the side bolsters were adjustable (judging from the sound they make, they use airbags).
- I had Premium sound in my 09' but the Harmon Kardon is definitely an improvement. Richer Lows, and cleaner highs/mids. Worth every penny.
- The DCT is a little clunky at low speed (right now) and it's taking a bit of getting used to. But, when you're pushing it, the speed of the shifts is amazing, and imho it makes paddle shifters - which I didn't use previously because they weren't quick enough for me - actually worth it.
- The stock exhaust sounds great, it's much raspier, yet still refined. On up shifts in sport mode you get a nice little burble (which my 09' didn't do).
- The run flats seem to be a newer generation because they don't seem as harsh as those that came on the previous car. I still wan't to replace them, but definitely an improvement.

That's all I've got for now, I'm going for a spin If you want pictures of anything or details of the deal let me know and I can update this thread.
Appreciate 0