View Single Post
      04-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
born_on_halloween
Bayerische Motoren Werke
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i xDrive PB

Lease or Finance? and Where to Get a '10+ 128i (blue or black)

Hey guys,

I decided on 128i and definitely 2009+ models (hard top) SULEV or not don't really care. I have the money to purchase but nope I can't just go and give it that much cash so thinking about leasing or financing.

I know when you lease, there are lot of limitations but after 3 years you can get a new one or financing it'll be yours etc.etc. Which one are you guys doing? and why? and for monthly payments which one is cheaper?

Also I am a bit stuck, where should I get it from? I absolutely hate the Alpine white color, I don't know why people buy this color and craigslist is full with alpine white automatic transmission OH NO!!!
I am only interested in Black or one of those blue tones. and a manual transmission surely needs to be less than 35-40k miles depending on the year. (you know if 2011 it shouldn't be more than 25 maybe 30)
I have been checking the dealers they usually have 2012 or 2013 models with $35k and above price tag, this is too much, I am thinking around the 20-25 price range, or less.

where should I go?

thanks
Appreciate 0