View Single Post
      08-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #52
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

i think there's one crucial thing missing.... are you getting this car for fun? or is it going to be the car getting you too and from work? do you own other cars or anything else performance oriented?

if it's just a commuter, i'm sure you don't need the 135.

that being said. If you want a toy. You only live once..... So get what you really want.

if we did everything to be safe or ligical, we'd be living in caves still.

all i know is that i test drove a bunch of cars (had a turbo car a few years back with a few tricks) and nothing came close to the feeling of having another turbo, it's a feeling i long for. the car that came closest was the supercharged S4. I drove a G37, an Hyundi Genisis and some others, all roughly the same power range, but as soon as i got behind the wheel of the 135 (and it was an auto, which i hate) I felt more at home then anything else i tryed.

Sometimes it's nice to let your heart make the decision over your mind. So if you lust for the feel of N/A or don't have a desire for the power and feel of that bigger engine, then get the 128, I'm sure you'd love it. But if you're like me and you lust for smooth power that puts a grin ear to ear in a little car, then you know what to do

p.s. My 135 is sitting at about 15k miles and my only problem is a seal on the door is ripping because someone tinted it poorly. will fix in the fall when i don't want to drive the car every minute of every day due to poorer weather. it's been a great car, and i've put on about 6500 miles in less then 2 months.
Appreciate 0