01-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #415
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impervious View Post
Is there any significant difference between jb3/jb4/jb+ ? My reason for asking is that alot of people are dumping their JB3's and it seems like I could pick one up for cheap. I'll never run any of the high boosts maps or anything so which software is best for me?
JB+ is the bargan basement tune, It does the job, but it's cheap an has minimal gains. So for satisfaction, you need to look at the JB3/4

The JB3 is now out of date technology as the JB4 is replacing it, this is why you're finding people are selling the JB3s pretty cheap, they are upgrading.

The JB3/4 is supposedly a little rough around the edges compared to the Procede, this is another reason you're seeing people getting rid of the JB3, as they are changing to a different brand.

Some people can and some can't tell if there's a difference. Mostly depends on the amount of time you spend in your car.

There aren't really enough people running either the JB4 or the Procede V4 yet to know that there are any major differences dynamically. But there will still be the claims that the Procede engages smoother along with a few smaller details.
Appreciate 0