01-19-2011, 04:22 PM   #417
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Attack! View Post
Thanks for the insight, I'm leaning towards a flash mod like the COBB AP I just wish there was a little more info on there BMW specific product. Seems like subaru owners really had very little complaints about it. To me it seems like it really is worth the extra money, and something you can take off if I need to. I also like the idea of being able to create a custom map after installing additional mods like a exhaust, intake and intercooler.
I went the route of ECUteck on my subaru. But i fully custom tuned for my car. There was too much money put into it just to risk a generic tune.

It's definitely a route i would go again without looking back. And the COBB is way more advanced then it was back in the days that i was doing my subaru, so it's nice to see how it's progressed.

I'll likely do the COBB as it's got the track record with other car brands, and will do a dyno tune on it one day. But seeing as how it just came out for our cars, I might wait a short time to see what other maps they come up with (like valet)
Appreciate 0