View Single Post
      02-26-2011, 06:25 AM   #10
IDBMW
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

I always get the sport suspension on my BMW’s and get rid of the RFT’s soon after I get the car. The ride is much improved without compromise to handling. So if you buy the sports suspension and it is too rough you can switch tires to fix it. You could even switch to 17” wheels/tires and get a smoother ride. Get the Premium seats, more adjustments for you comfort. The different in seats is huge. If you are a spirited driver or intend on going to the track you should go for the sports suspension.

One thing I would like to mention is if you have minor back issues there may be some stretching exercises you can do to make it go away. About ten minutes a day and you could be pain free. I don’t know your exact condition and you should see a doctor to make sure it is ok but I have hurt my back a few times. Nothing major where I needed surgery but I do the stretching daily and I never have back issues any more.