08-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #65
cipher5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Donington Grey X3M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post
Man, still on this subject, Really?

Also, please double check your idea of what TÜV is.
You are required to have your product “TÜV tested and approved” in order to sell your products
to public in Europe (Particularly in Germany)
Products/Goods sold elsewhere (including North America) don’t need to follow these German TÜV regulations.
For your information, eisenmann “race” systems are “off road use only” and also not TÜV approved.

It appears that we know what we are talking about, you don't.... really.
Defensive much?

Yes we are still on the subject because time and time again GT Haus' ways don't change.

Here is your problem, you assume I and other forum members are ignorant and don't know certain things. Just like my mention of TUV Certification. I know what TUV certification is, I didn't think I had to explain what it was and that it is intended for selling products in Germany. I was merely using it as an example of what forum members ask for from members and more likely than not, its asked of wheel manufacturers from forum members (specifically those residing in Germany). Instead you challenge my intelligence (just like that supposed R&D talk) and resort to passive aggressive insults.

I'm not going to resort to that, I merely stated the facts that are posted all over the forums, the reputation speaks for itself. Again, if you really did some R&D on this or any other exhaust system, you would not hesitate to show some proof.

At least some vendors know how to post: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574574
Appreciate 0