///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvez3ro View Post
Any news on the fitment problem? Thinking about to buy a akra slip-on. Otherwise i will go for the eisenmann exhaust.
Sorry I didn't update this thread, had updated the longer one that dealt with fitment issues.

Long story short, Akra sent me new rubber exhaust mount bushings, which are also made by BMW (i.e. these are not Akra's own development). It is probably from a different application, but all I know is they work and addressed the rubbing I was having. They look very similar (both are diamond shaped), but the inner part is very different, hence why it allows for the exhaust to sit differently. Below are pics, first one is revised/new hanger, second is the 'stock'.

Interesting to see if subsequent deliveries came with these straight from Akra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Akra with Maddad pipe, we need to hear this diegorst, please make a sound clip too.
I posted a video clip of this setup sometime back in Jan, I'll try to find which thread I tagged it to.
Attached Images

1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0