View Single Post
      12-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #28
ApexWheels
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandy View Post
I clicked the link, but cannot see what I need. Are these available, I have a 135 with the ER Wide body.

All in Anthracite

1) pair of EC-7 18x9.5 58mm offset
2) pair of EC-7 18X9.5 22mm offset ( I believe is the correct offset for the wide fenders).

Fred, said you'll know which.

Not sure if that's a possibility for this group buy?

Please let me know, as I am interested.
We will be changing all of the group buys, including the 1 series, so that wheel pairs are available to buy. So, you can indeed buy 2x 18x9.5" ET58 Anthracite EC-7's at group buy pricing. We do indeed have the 18x9.5" ET22 Anthracite EC-7's in stock as well but there are only 2 sets left so I would advise getting a pair asap so you will not have to wait for a restock. Please keep in mind that when buying a wheel set of 4x wheels and 2x of those wheels are under group buy you would end up paying for only the shipping costs of the wheels that are not on group on buy, unless this is an international order where shipping discounts would apply.

This car is using our 18x9.5" ET35 ARC-8's with a 12mm wheel spacer so an 18x9.5" ET22 EC-7 would be perfect for your car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilstib View Post
I want in, but can we get some arc-8's in other than black? My car's cashmere silver...
We would love to provide you guys with finishes other than Satin Black in our ARC-8 wheel but unfortunately we do not have the stock in the finishes other than Satin Black to fulfill all of the group buy orders. All finishes are available in the EC-7 and AERO-7 wheels.

Last edited by ApexWheels; 12-20-2012 at 12:06 PM..
Appreciate 0