lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The__J__Factor View Post
Actually here in Oz the 1M is by far the most expensive, so no real surprise it should win.

M1 ~ $100k
RS3 ~ $85k
Focus RS ~ $55k
Yeah why not make all drivetrain same. why not make all weight the same. why not make same amount of R&D investment to all of those cars.

I hate when people bring up price figure and thinks if you paid more, you better be "faster". There is more to a vehicle than price. For example, magazine comparisons do use price as one of the factors to determine whether the car is worth it or not. However, there are 30 more other factors that justify a vehicle. Being faster is not the only thing. For the more money you pay, you get a car that is more reliable, designed to outperform other competitions, get connected with the road with unmatched steering wheel, premium image, list goes on.

If I just wanted inexpensive fast car or at least easy/cheap to make it fast and perform, I would've bought an Evo or STi. My top two cars in its market segment . But I wanted much more than just fast.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0