View Single Post
      10-13-2009, 03:16 AM   #13
M2BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill@Tirerack.com View Post
You tried to contact me via email with no response? Really? So the PM I sent you at 8:15am, 15min after I arrived at work this morning, telling you exactly how to go about addressing this situation does not count?

If this is a defect in the product it will be handled as such and they will be replaced. If it is a situation where abuse has occurred then it will not be covered. The only way to determine what caused the failure is to have them inspected. The only way to have them inspected is to have them here to do so. I hardly think it's unreasonable to inspect damaged wheels for a defect before sending new ones out.

For the record, I've owned the exact same wheels for roughly 20K miles and have had no issues, other than the one I caused (gouged wheel from something I hit.)

Gill
It might have been best to not make this statement "For the record, I've owned the exact same wheels for roughly 20K miles and have had no issues, other than the one I caused (gouged wheel from something I hit.)" It really has no relevance to this situation, just because you don't have an issue with the wheels does not mean the op's wheels are not defective. Since no one knows if there is a defect, nothing more needs to be said until the wheels are inspected.
Appreciate 0