01-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
Sprey
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Thanks all!

Thank you all for your warm welcome!

The trusty Wallenius Wilhelmsen website informs me Don Carlos has now left Melbourne and is on it's leg to Port Kembla!

Based on several of your feedback above, I guess I'd better add a good couple of weeks to when I'll actually have it in hand. The Dealer also hinted that there may be a backlog of cars already at the dock at this time of the year. I'm going to have to keep myself busy - perhaps I should detail my E32's air-con vents or something. :iono:

Yes, I optioned Nav Pro and Logic 7 as well. I think the only options I didn't pick are Active Steering, Comfort Access, Adaptive headlights/High beam assist, Ski port/bag and Heated Seats. Came close to choosing Active Steering, but I'll blame the LCT for depriving me of that option. I was in two minds about how I feel about the demise of the flip screen with the new iDrive. Ultimately though, the thought of 'more buttons' won me over.

My 2002Tii is in it's last stages of it's restoration project. I do plan to have pictures of it and it's new relative together. However, I think I'll probably have the 135i's photo's first which I will also post.

Anyway, thanks again everyone!

P.S. Welcome Dodger!
Appreciate 0