View Single Post
      12-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #36
mb135is
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 135is #180/586

Quote:
Originally Posted by MteK View Post
Keep in mind that you are also nickle and dimming them on their entry level car.
I guess I see what you're saying, but some of us work our asses off to afford an "entry level car" and thus will shop intelligently for it. Some people (like me) have "entry level cars" as their dream cars. What of it? Does that mean I should just bend over and not negotiate? Or that the OP shouldn't be an informed customer? Your post, in a nutshell, is exactly why BMW dealerships make me absolutely cringe. I was lucky to find a good one, but that was the exception and not the rule.

Continuing your logic, would it be acceptable to "nickle and dime" on a flagship if not an entry level car? Wouldn't your comment then be, "stop nickle and diming them on such an expensive car - you can afford it." I'm thinking there is no logical end to your thought or comment, though it might have sounded good to yourself when you typed it.

OP - keep shopping, someone out there knows how to do business and keep customers for the future .

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0