06-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #442
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by alik01 View Post
Mate, I have no affiliation or involvement with Advan, except for conversing with Justin on the forum and a few calls to Peter (Skycat).

That said, I can absolutely guarantee that these guys really know what they are doing and would have developed the best possible solution out there for our conditions. They are also extremely personable and Peter wasted a lot of his valuable time talking me through so much stuff - really appreciate it mate!

They will provide you a product and support that I really don't think anyone else can at the moment. I have read up on a few cooling solutions and nothing comes close to this. The workmanship speaks of itself in the pictures.

I was part of the group buy but failed to mention the 1M bit! Now Peter and Justin are designing a system for the 1M. Definitely willing to put my money where my mouth is on this one!

Do it!
Hey mate,

thank you for the kind words, it's very much appreciated and the cheque is in the mail.

Seriously though with Joe dropping his 1M off for a spring install next week and his mate who also has a 1M coming in to get work done too, we should have a much better idea shortly of what we can do for you, regarding an oil cooler kit that is 1M specific.

Cheers,

JD.
Appreciate 0