1&done
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRST1 View Post
So I have the BMS LED angel eyes on my 135i, and it gave me adaptive headlight error, so I had the addaptive headlights coded off, I don't need them. I've driven in the rain after that, but now I just got a car wash, and my left low beam lamp is malfunctioning. I can actually see the condensation in the headlight. I know the cover under the hood is securely sealed with both clamps closed, I watched the guy at the shop close them securely when I asked him to (when I was at a shop getting other shit done). My warranty literally expired 8 days ago. Should I just wait til the condensation clears, then test out the lights? Or am I already screwed? I'm very worried based on reading this thread. I hate the BMS angel eyes, nothing but trouble... I admit they do look awesome though...

It's probably not the BMS AEs. Had a similar issue. Which light is it, passenger?

I would put it back to stock and go right to the dealer, they are aware of the issues because many series bimmers have had the samething happen. Make sure you have the OEM bulbs installed. Pm me your email and I will send over the documentation to take to the dealer.

Try and take a pic of the light to show the condensation, if they refuse to repair it call BMWNA, the dealer "has the resources to fix it" .

I have order a new adaptive motor and new cover, I believe the cover is faulty, it might be the design, I do not think my light is cracked. GL
///1M #643 of #740

Last edited by 1&done; 12-21-2012 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: Sp
Appreciate 0