View Single Post
      12-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
Sarge135
Semper FI!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Ill be doing the same as well. I dont like messing with all those wires in the ecu compartment. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbertino View Post
Ok I was debating. For about a month if I should get a. Cobb. Or a jb4. I decided to go with. Cobb just because of the easier. Install

The Install was so easy. Just folios what it's say. Took. About. 20 mins since I needed to. Download my stock map .
I went straight to stage 1 aggressive. V401 maps. My only mod is dci
The. Power difference is Insane it feels like a different car . I leak at around 15 psi and I hold about 13-14 till redline .
It's is. About 40 degrees. Here in nj and 2nd car is. Kind of useless I just spin and I'm on continentals dws 255. The torque is crazy.

As a reference I ran my friend when I was stock he has a brand new stock 5.0 he pulled about 4 cars on me from 40-110 now I beat him by half a car . I'm trying to get on a dyno soon. To see my power. I'll let u guys know

LOLOL!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee-Dub View Post
Your use of punctuation is the oddest I've ever seen. Glad you. Like. The COBB as. I've been. Considering the. Same.

2009 SGM 135i M-Sport
Ark l Blackline l iCarbon l AFE l Hawk l VMR l ST Coilover l Parrot Asteroid l JL Audio l Janus-Design l Reiger l BMW Performance l COBB l Evolution Raceworks l TIAL l VRSF
Appreciate 0