View Single Post
      02-26-2014, 10:30 AM   #2558
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worra View Post
Yeah, I wanted to run my car stock to see what was what. Still on the stock run flats - surprisingly grippy, but still a crappy ride. There is a LOT of understeer dialed into the stock setup. I don't want to ditch my 313s, but I might need to get a square setup for track events. Wouldn't mind dropping my ride height by an inch or so. Not sure if I'm going with the BMW Performance suspension or 3rd party like K&W or Bilstien.
What if you keep the 313s but get CLOSE to square by going a hair bigger in front and hair smaller in back, such as 225 fronts and 235 backs as opposed to 225s all around? Don't know if anyone has done that and I'm no expert, but it at least gets you a lil closer. I also know though you could easily sell the 313s to probably more than cover the entire cost of new rims as they are a hot commodity on here.

Will be interesting to see what you end up deciding. Keep us updated and would hate to see you lose our beloved 313s. I told them at the dealership that if my car is by baby, those wheels are my grandchildren.
Appreciate 0