tapout2taxes
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Jerez Black M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
South Bay BMW dragged their feet for a week getting back to me and then missed their allocations and said it'd be 3-4 weeks before they get more. Thanks, cost me a month on my order. I called Pacific BMW, they got me a great deal and the guy there actually seemed responsive and actively working to get me an allocation even though they didn't have any either. 3 days later, he had a spot and a build date in 2 weeks and took $4k off the price.

What did you end up ordering and more importantly, what does the 1-800 # say the status/location is at this point, though granted it's probably a couple days behind, but better than the website.
Got a 135 with pretty much everything in white with black leather. Website and phone number say its off to the carrier at the port of exit. Not helpful at all. All I want to know is if it made it on the ship that left yesterday or if it is going to sit for another week. I honestly do not understand how their website or telephone number aren't 100% updated at least daily or current. I gave up and emailed my CA and told him to let me know if its on the boat or not, let's see if I get a response.

I got the price I wanted because when I ordered it I said "either way I am leaving today without a car so you can give it to me for what I want or I can call one of the other 5 dealers in the area and see who will do it for what I want. But I am giving you the first opportunity because you have been nice to me."
Appreciate 0