View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
skeeler
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i Black

eBay Carbon Diffuser Review......FYI

Hey guys!
I just wanted to pass off my experience on my recent purchase of an eBay carbon fiber diffuser. Since purchasing my 1 in April, I have always been eying a carbon diffuser. After shopping around doing some research on the web, I decided to skip the BMW OEM carbon diffuser and try my luck with one of those "eBay" diffuser. Pulled the trigger about two weeks ago and purchased the diffuser from seller (directparts4u) out of Hong Kong. Great communication with the seller, even with the huge time difference. Tracking number was provided on time, and I received the diffuser about 11 days later. Which I didn't think was to bad, considering it went from Hong Kong to the state of Nebraska US.
Fitment / Quality
Diffuser was packaged very well, foam wrap plus bubble wrap, and oversized box. A++ I was overall very pleased with the quality of the diffuser. Extremely light weight. I didn't weigh it compared to the OEM diffuser, but I would guess it at almost half the weight. As far as fitment goes, I would give it a 9 out 10. The tabs aren't perfect, but do the job. I wish they were just a little longer IMOP, but overall I am very pleased with it. Especially at a price of almost 1/3 of most.

I hope this helps some of you out there that may be shopping for a "budget" carbon diffuser.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0