Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that BMW covers one clutch in the 4yr/50k coverage. Am I delusional?
Yes, I remember reading that too. I think it was from the guy in Cali who had his clutch go out at 25K miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
According to my SA, it's a wear and tear item so it's up to the discretion of bmwna.

And I have had the car since last August. The previous owner babied the car, he preferred his motorcycle. So it's not on him either. Either way this is way too early for it to
give out
Stick to you GUNS!!! When they come back to take your temperature... Tell them you expect BMW to pay for everything. That is when the real "good will" begins the negotiations.

G.L.
Dack
Update: clutch got replaced under warranty because it was getting "stuck against the pressure plate". I drove the car to work and am still smelling burnt clutch. Don't know if it got into the AC system, or something else.

Tired to taking the car in though. I will wait until my last service appointment to get it looked at.
Going to see what bmwna can do about this car. I have had so much stuff replaced on it in the last year alone.
Appreciate 0