View Single Post
      03-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #94
romak47
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

Im a big fan of the new 5.0 too, Ford has done some good things lately w/ the mustang. Used to be a heavy slower car w/ a fun v8.. Now its great at stopping and handling distance. The car is arguably some of the best bang for the buck car.
As far as refined experience, its not a luxury sport like a BMW is.

Personally for me, i like the BMW cause its a great car all around, but whats great is that its not a dime a dozen car like mustangs are. People are intrigued to know more about my car than they would a mustang. Also, when people ask what i drive and i say its a BMW, its a much different reaction than if i said Ford.

If you asked me to trade in my 135i for a Ford id be reluctant unless it was a brand new 302 boss. I just dont wanna be seen in a car that everyone has like a mustang GT or a 5.0.... Even the Chevy Camaro is a dime a dozen where in the communities where i live and work..
Refined and rare is for me..
JB4, DCI, Digi boost, CSL eyelids, 5% tint, KW v2's. Bastuck 85mm quad w/ berk resonated mids, LED int ltg, Perf SSK, CF int trim, 19" SF-71 rims, CDV mod, BMS OCC, ER+tial charge pipe. AR DP's, Helix IC,meth, drilled slotted rotors
Appreciate 0