Thread: Cracked Spoiler
View Single Post
      01-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #12
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Hi fellow 1addicts. Dan, we feel your pain...we too have had issues with broken and cracked cf spoilers and other cf parts. We now make it a point to check these as soon as they come in from BMW as it seems some of them arrive at our facility already defective/damaged before we ship to the customer...I suggest doing the same to avoid this headache. :wink:

On another note, we also believe it's the customers responsiblity (or whoever recieves the package) to immediately check the contents for damage.....this is common sense when ordering anything online if you ask us. Our policy is the reciever has 48 hours to notify us of any missing or damaged parts......and we are always happy to make exceptions to this rule as long as it's within the timeframe we have to file a claim with the shipping company.

As Dan mentioned, there is a specific time frame from the shipping carrier in which we have to file damage claims with. If neglect to check your stuff when you get it and not confirm to the vendor's policies, and wait until after the 30 days or however many the shipping company allows, why should the vendor be responsible...?

I guess the bottom line is, Dan, us, and most vendors here are only here to help and give the best possible customer service possible....but please, please help us help you. I think you'll find that any issue can be fully resolved as long as it's brought to the vendor's attention in a timely manner. :thumbup:

Ok...off my soapbox now...Happy New Years, 1Addicts!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0