View Single Post
      04-25-2021, 02:39 PM   #14
Xtreme68
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i

Going thru this exact issue right now. Using a friend's garage, installed ignition coils, cranked car, perfect. When I BEF'd, I accidentally did not hit the start button to actually have the car ON, which I think may have been the issue, and the flash failed, same description, couldn't connect to DME. Car wouldn't crank, and still won't. Stayed the night with the friend and got a ride home this morning. Mhd suggested completely uninstalling jb4. That's where I am now, but I'm not confident enough to do it. I'll have to tow the car to my mod installer. Once he uninstalls jb4, I will flash the car on site in hopes my flashing will be completely done before I leave, if not, it'll be in a safe spot. Reading your post, it sounds like even that's not going to work. Please let me know what you find out, and I will do the same once I find out. Unlike you, I used the mhd Wi-Fi adapter. First one I had had to be returned. The new one is fine. Android phone does connect, so I am hoping the problem isn't that simple, after towing and expenses for uninstalling jb4 and general labor time. Good luck on yours, and please let me know your outcome.
Appreciate 0