03-22-2008, 02:53 AM   #28
topvega
Kinda sorta banned on N54
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135 SGM JB3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyal View Post
Wow, I don’t know where to begin with this one.

As you grow up and become more successful in life you will realize that you time is very valuable. Most good sales organization realize this and are willing to give YOU premiums (swag), discounts, and/or other considerations for the right to market or sell to you. By not valuing you time you devalue yourself in a capitalist society. your telling the world that your time (your most valuable resource) isn’t worth anything.

As for Rodeo Dr., that’s the crowd BMW markets to in the US. High level service is built into their pricing model. You my not feel that you are worthy or wanting of these perks, but I recognize the value of my time and expect to be treated accordingly.

BTW , you should try shopping on Rodeo Dr, one day. The level of service makes it almost
Bearable
when my wife buy a $1200 purse.

true:

(sales quality) is not equal to (over all quality)
but
(sales quality) + (Product quality) + (service quality) = (overall quality)

Audi, Volvo, Lexus, Infinity, and Mercedes all have quality product. I have bought from Lexus and Infinity. I have shopped at Mercedes and Audi. My experience with BMW so far is well below the standard of the other four . Don’t make excuses for poor dealers. Expect more. You deserve it if you are buying a high quality car.
You are kidding right? They are not there to coddle you, hold your hand or massage your balls... They don't have the right to be rude to you but they are not going to kiss your ass.. spook had it right.. you are there to buy a high quality IN DEMAND product... You don't know how many " customers" they deal with who have champagne tastes and bud light wallets...that shit gets old quick..so yeah they try to size you up from the get go. Nothing like wasting your time dealing with a guy who wants to go from a Hyundai accent to a m3 with nothing but a trade in and not wanting to go higher then 300 a month. My last car was a g35 and infiniti gave me a 20 oz coke while I was there.. I went to just look at BMW and was fed subs... should I equate that to how much superior BMW is? NO... I let the quality of the car decide... not the dealer I bought it from. I would not have even wasted my time posting this except for the fact that the part about your wife buying a purse on RODEO DR made me CRINGE...ick!!! Whatever
Appreciate 0