Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Going out on a limb on this one and I assume people are sick of seeing my car, especially since Rik now has his and we don't seem to have any mineral greys in the pipeline. I'll probably post some this weekend though regarding my new trunk set up and full size spare perhaps.

Hopefully YOU will be posting pics of YOURS soon. Any update from your sales guy? My money and random psychic prediction are maybe Friday you get it, just in time for the weekend. Then you may post all the pictures you want. Plus, seeing pics of a deep sea blue are nice cause it's a pretty rare color.
i am seriously NOT sick of looking at 135is photos....in fact i find there are far too few photos of 135is online.....i will change that after i get mine.

so as of today at 1pm, the salesman is now estimating tomorrow afternoon. i wonder if tomorrow afternoon he is going to estimate wednesday afternoon? and so on? haha.

he is saying the car SHOULD be on a truck according to what he's checked. i still don't know what that means! lol
Appreciate 0