miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a disturbed shark!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IZZY79 View Post
Thanks a lot for the video and info! I dont know what I would do without this type of reviews.. Very usefull and toughtfull. so thanks.

You are right, you cant really tell so much diference on the video. On your comments about the sound, you never say if you like the sound it makes with the full system.
So? How is it?

oh, and how much are the mid pipes? I couldnt find them online..

I installed my remus last friday (only rear) and I have 400 km already. I feel the sound could be a little bit louder... Thats why I am considering the mids but I dont want it to be crazy loud.

Would you say its 5%, 10%, 15% louder with mids?
I would say it is at least 20% - 30% louder if not more with the mid-pipe!!! The video really doesn't do it justice. On WOT on the road the sound is just unreal!!!

I am going to try and get some better video/sound on the weekend...

I paid $676.80 for the mid-pipes through the **********s group buy. I believe they are about $100 more than that usually. A couple of vendors on the classifieds section have them listed. PM if you need my vendor's contact info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Thanks a lot for the write-up and video. Now I am feeling that maybe Remus exhaust plus N55 mids can be a good solution for people like me who doesn't want it that loud but with maximum benefits.
The Remus and N55 mid's is a great combo from what I hear; but it will be loud just not as loud and crazy as the full Remus system...
Appreciate 0