02-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #13
bimmerbimmer
M. I. A.
Canada
Rep
Drives: all the girls crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap View Post
Just wondering if anyone is thinking about the 128 as most of the attention here is on the 135. I'm torn between choosing the sports and premium package. Ideally I'd like to have both, but it would be nice to save the cash for other things. Here are some of my thoughts on each package.

Premium
Sunroof is nice to have, but I can live without it. I've always wanted xenons on my car and it's the only reason why I would get this package in the first place. I have no idea what the "lights package" is but I don't care about it either. Same with bluetooth. Basically, I'd be paying $2700 to get xenon lights :iono:

Sport
Only thing keeping me from getting this are the rims. Although I don't find them ugly, I don't find them particularly appealing either. It's something I could live with but considering they probably make up the bulk of the $2500 that the package costs, it would be a waste to get the package only to have to replace the rims. How much do you guys think I'll be missing out on if I don't have the sport seats and sport suspension? If it's not a big difference then it'd be a no brainer for me to get the premium package.

If it helps, the car will be my daily driver. I won't be tracking it. I live about 6km from work. [edit] Forgot to add that I'll be keeping it until it dies or it becomes too expensive to maintain.

Thanks!

Xenon lights and Corona rings for Daytime-running-lights (DRL) are both standard features for Canadian 1ers; Adaptive headlights, however, is not.
Appreciate 0