06-29-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Advan performance, E82/E88 135i MT "Custom Cooling Solution"

Hey guys,

here are some pics of an intercooler, oil cooler, radiator upgrade we just completed on a E82 135i.

As you can see the installation of this hardware is not for the faint hearted, as removal of the plastic cowling behind the front bumper support is significant to say the least. However IMHO fit and finish of the entire kit (which some may consider a little extreme) is spot on, this is in no small part due to the many years of experience Advan has with the development and installation of similar kits on Skyline GT-R race cars.

This is the first time we have installed an intercooler with a core size of 400 x 400 x 102 mm into a N54 equipped vehicle, as such there may be some revisions made to future kits to accommodate owners who are not prepared to go to these lengths. But based on initial testing we are very happy with the results and the customer was indeed wrapped with the finished product.

As for inquiries regarding hardware and installation costs, at this stage any further Custom Cooling Solutions are P.O.A.

Cheers,

JD.
Attached Images

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 07-01-2013 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0