07-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #12
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin@ADVAN Performance View Post
Hey guys,

as some of you would suspect I have quite a bit of info pertaining to the heat exchanging devices utilised in this setup, so I'll come back to answer individual questions shortly.

However please be aware that the hardware on display in this thread, is NOT a kit that will be available for purchase via supply only. As per my original thread title it was a "Custom Cooling Solution" for one particular customer.

The scope of fabrication and craftsmanship required to complete this installation is extensive to say the least. This is not something even the very competent back yard mechanic should be tackling and dare I say there would not be a lot of automotive workshops around, that would take on such an install without having every nut and bolt available to them in a nicely packaged "kit", which Peter has no interest in supplying.

We have most certainly designed and manufactured kits in the past and we will continue to do so where practicable, but the above cooling solution is not a saleable kit at this point in time.

Cheers,

JD.
well that sucks, teasing us haha

looks like i'll have to get a custom setup - possibly sans oil cooler then, now knowing all that fits in >_<

why wouldn't it be possible for you to supply a kit of it? it's mostly in those support brackets isn't it?... and then just cutting the shrouding to make it fit?

more interested in what that FMIC is

and considering you already sell the PWR radiator as a cooling upgrade solution, it doesn't seem like a huge leap to sell this kit?
Appreciate 0