View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #24
Tony135
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ‘22 Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeros and ones View Post
How was this possible? Those prices are way to cheap. You sure someone didn't order your the wrong parts.... cause otherwise you got some crazy mad hook-ups at the dealer.

Never got quoted such low prices for parts. Heck I even wanted to do a M conversion for my Dinan 5 and the front and rear bumpers are going to run me at least $2000 non painted. Not to mention any other parts that are going to be needed.

You sir are one lucky SOB!!!!

If you say you have not gotten the mirrors, they are going to be expensive.

I have got them on my car and depending the options you have, can run you up to $800 bucks. I got these through Rusnak with a discount. The discount really didn't help much.

Can't wait to see your car finished. Good Luck!!!
Yep! I was scared too. I wasn't sure if they were the right parts because the diagram seemed to show normal 1 series parts but so far the bumper and fenders have come in and they're correct. Waiting on side skirts and fender reflectors now which I got for free because they quoted me wrong on the delivery of the side skirts.

I don't even know anyone at the dealership so I was pretty surprised I got those prices. Maybe it was a mistake on their part lol.
Appreciate 0