04-23-2010, 08:51 AM   #33
ethermal
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 128i sport package

Quote:
Originally Posted by supraking View Post
How many KMs was it used for? Any issues or it was just the noise/resonance you weren't happy with? Physical condition? Original box/instructions/additional hardware included? Lastly, do you have the dry filter or the oiled filter? Thanks..

About 3000kms total on it. I took it off cause of the noise, I was happy with the throttle response it offered but I can't stand resonance in the cockpit so when I had to take the car in for its annual service I put the car back to stock and haven't put it back in. Physical condition is basically brand new with one exception. In the install you have to rotate a clip on the power steering reservoir that rotation is nearly impossible to do so instead of destroying the clip trying to rotate it I left it where it was from the factory. What this did is scratched the surface of the pipe. But just surface paint scratch no metal is lost and it is not visible when installed because it is below the power steering reservoir.

It is a dry filter blue in colour. I don't have the box which was basically a generic cardboard box but I have everything else.

PM me if you want anymore info.
Appreciate 0