KL2DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Mr Fletcher: You reached 1,200 miles!! ... I still have about a good 350 miles to go...

How is she? Any issues thus far...this weekend makes it 2 awesome weeks since delivery. Excitement has subsided (marginally) enough to notice that my car's interior is a tad noisy. I have some very faint interior rattles, clicks and squeaks originating from the front passenger side, that I did not expect so soon...I am going to have to monitor the situation and take it up with an SA within the month or so...Also I am quite disappointed with Sirius' content/programming...I have yet to find a sweet spot wrt music programming, I find myself using the ipod most of the time. I hope an acceptable ipod intergration solution is offered soon enough.

Btw did you ever source the cargo organizer. It was rather hard to find, but I finally bought one off ebay for $89 shipped (should be anytime now). Pacific BMW held on to my money for some days before notifying me of the backorder status. My dealer's parts dept mentioned 26 units were backordered...if you're still interested poster Booster can do 1 for $85 shipped (he got back to me after I bought it off ebay)....

Not sure if you read the other SG swirl thread but alas! my baby is perfect no more...have some issues with micro-scratches after a miscalculated encounter with an auto-wash Before you mention "zaino" I am planning on taking the car for a full buff and wax job ...

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0