Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i mSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Here is what I propose....

Saturday: May 11th...
Stay in Garching at Motel-One on May 11th. Plan to arrive mid day so we have plenty of time to clean our cars and refresh at the hotel afterwards. Then go into Munich for some good German food and beer.

Sunday: meet infront of M GmbH just 100m down the street from our hotel. Caravan into the Welt 4.0 meet. See the cars and go look inside the Welt & Museum.

Then(around 3pm ?) drive one hour South to Kufstein and check into our country hotel. IF we time it right Andreas can show us this nice short twisty Alpine road for a little taste of Austrian Alpine roads. Then have a nice dinner at the Hotel or where ever we decide.

Monday: drive the Gross Glockner Pass. Find somewhere to have a nice lunch and some photo ops during our drive/tour.

Any thoughts?

1). Dackelone
2). evolution80
3). gs/e60/1m? +son
4).
5).
6).
This sounds awesome all the way, I might head out Monday morning, but that depends if the wifey signs my "Day Pass". LOL.

Add me to this and let me know when and where to sign.

1). Dackelone
2). evolution80
3). gs/e60/1m? +son
4). Xcution
5).
6).

Quick questions...is there internet & breakfast? Tried finding the place online no luck, I know I suck :0) Just want to know If I should take my iPad instead of my laptop.

Appreciate 0