View Single Post
      07-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #94
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drawn05
Personally, I dont think there is much difference between a 125/128 and 130 in terms of engine power anyway. They are all Slloooowwww and far too underpowered for their weight.

When I had my car dyno'd last year, the AFR was rubbish, around 14.3 all the way until a last minute dip to 13. And that is with a re-map!!! Surely if a richer AFR could be achieved, it might make even more power but I no longer have any interest in this, besides its better fuel economy which my wife prefers.

The ETs posted by Kenny were achieved on a much hotter day so no doubt there is a handicap there.

I just did this for a bit of fun. If I could have launched better and got at best a 2.00 60' time I could have seen 14.2 seconds but coulda/woulda/shoulda.
Slow? Really? I don't see how? Also what tyres were you using on your runs out of curiousity? Oem rft?

Not much over 1500kg for the 130i, inc fuel and driver? not exactly a porker..

I'll try and get to the strip myself next wed, or maybe even on the weekend if available, can't make it tonight, working away (was) and gf has car for the day til late
Appreciate 0