Thread: Sex on wheels
View Single Post
      05-04-2007, 01:01 AM   #17
larry lawless
excellence
Rep
Drives:

looking at what has been going on i just have to say i think that some of you are not about change. things never stay completely the same as they where when they are originally released. take yourself for instance, when you where born you where small, light, and agile. but you where also stupid as a child. so people enjoyed you mostly because of your YOUTH, ENERGY, and all around GOOD NATURE. but over the years you GREW UP, got BIGGER, and HEAVIER. and amongst all that you also gained a lot of KNOWLEDGE and with that knowledge came POWER.

now that you are older and more sophisticated do people dislike you more probably not and if they do they are entitled to, but they should still respect you with the utmost. granted there are some qualities about your self now you would like to exchange with some of your youth like qualities, but for the most part. most of us would rather stay who we are now with the knowledge and power we have now.

its the same thing that has happened to the 3-er. it has grown up and matured into a more SOPHISTICATED vehicle. its gotten BIGGER, HEAVIER, and has attained more KNOWLEDGE. but with all that it has also got a lot more POWER(talking mostly about the m3 models). now that is has all this KNOWLEDGE and POWER its a very different beast than it was when it was born, but so are you.

look at it this way do you still have the same friends you had when you where in first grade, or have they changed over the years and now you have some completely different friends with maybe 1 or 2 of the same ones still hanging on in there. what you should ask yourself is are you one of the friends that has changed or are you hanging on in there. i mean if you look at the sum of things it was really inevitable for the m3 to grow into what it is now based on what everyone else was doing around it.

and i bet if you asked it (m3) if it would like to go back to what it used to be it would say no just like you

PS i own a e30 m3 and i love it, but i love all the models up the the e92, they where just great cars to ride in,chill in, and most of all to drive. now i know the rs4 is a great car 2 cause my friend has one and i have driven it but it lacks a lot of fun factor that the even e46 had so im expecting the e92 fill that gap when its released:roundel::respekt: