View Single Post
      07-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #19
ML
Change for a Nickle?
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3, Mazda truck

The computer wasn't bad. Worst part was just trying to understand the calls in on the radio. Ollie was good at making sure everything was understood. There was one little snag where something weird happened with the software. We just let all the cars on the course finish and were able to sort things out. Other than clearing the cars on the course, there were no reruns out of it.

I would have waited for you but after the holdup on your rerun, my helmet had been on for a long time and I was getting too hot. I even forgot to turn off traction control for the first half of the run. Good thing the M's TC button works with a single tap instead of having to hold it for 5 seconds. It was a really fun and fast course. I was just disappointed with my driving, especially in the afternoon. Ignoring cones, I was a good two to three seconds slower than where I should have been.