View Single Post
      06-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #22
1911A145
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley1524 View Post
Personally I wouldn't dare buy a BMW with any force induction....I have have 3 friends (2 with 135i's and 1 with a 335i) and all have have major issues with their cars. I also agree with the post above, I have a 600+whp "weekend" car that is boosted and while it's reliable and fun to drive, It's only good in straight line and nothing else...I have made it unpractical because I went over board with the power and thinking about de-tuning it.

The 135i is a good car if you can manage to get one without any problems, but from what I have seen, that's a few and FAR between.. It's really funny to see some of you guys on here think it's the best thing since sliced bread, but I would to I guess if I knew I paid that much for just an ok car lol ..To the OP, I hope you can get things straightened out none-the-less
It seems as if you are somehow trying to justify the purchase on your 128... lmfao. I am glad you cannot justify the extra expense in having a better car than the 128. After all, the N54 motor, among other FI BMW motors, have received numerous awards and millions of people a day drive turbo BMW's without an issue. The few you see online does not average out the millions out there...

You drive a 600 HP car that is only good in the straight lines... that’s wonderful. Do you also only work on biceps in the gym and not any other muscle group? You kind of have to build the car around the power. not build so much power and now you cant even turn the vehicle. too many people do this and blame the car for only being good in a straight line.

The 135 is an "OK" car.. so that should make the 128 uh...the..."OK BMW on a budget" car?

Get real... stop trying to justify your purchase of a car that is not the same as a 135i and if you think the only difference is the motor than you are either too dense or just couldn’t pony up to have the better car. But... to each their own, right? .... /sarcasm

Last edited by 1911A145; 06-20-2012 at 05:27 PM..
Appreciate 0