06-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #22
bogart
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N55 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [7.06]
I agree man, I think you are going to run into issues. I would honestly call CCW and tell them you want a et57 offset instead of the et44... here's the reasoning:

Your wheel is 0.5 inches wider then mine, so 0.25 inches on either side, that's about 6.35mm. My offset is et50. You really should move the wheel in an additional 6mm to et50, and then in an additional 7mm to et57 to make sure that you have no rubbing with a 255/35 tire.

The good thing about our cars is that there is a TON of room on the inside of the rear.. not so much on the front. Again, your front fitment will be really good, I think you'll be happy with it.

You should be able to run a 225/35 tire in front with no problem. I stress the 35, because once you go to 40, you won't be able to run as low as you would like, or as low as you need for the car to sit correctly and look good, and it will piss you off (trust me, I've been through it).

The rear fenders SUCK, because they have a double lip and the front and back part of the lip connected to the body and rear bumper are welded, so they can't be modified.

As far as tires go, a lot of people love the Bridgestone RE11. I have KDW2's right now, and I'm going to RE11's next.

Also, do you have camber plates up front???