02-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #42
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep
Drives: a sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
I didn't say I was the expert MR CHOWDHURY I stated that mobile repairers can never match the quality and finish of repair job done in an actual paint booth with all the required equipment and tools. However if you would stop bitching I would supply you the contact of my guy who is excellent and his renowned to be the best in Sydney when it comes to on the spot repairs whether it be at your home or office.

I damaged your rear bumper??? That's news I didn't know that so would you likely me to refer you my guy?

Must be hard parking too much Sujoy to damage your rear bumper aye? Picking up too many girls lately after a night out drinking is not good mate.

Diffuser - I thought it was some cheap Chinese plastic that can be bought off the shelf if I can recall

Don't waste your phone battery on a false claim/accusation or some legal action will take place within reasons.

Are you sure it wasn't Jeef who damaged your shit? Well we can kind of blame him since seeing the damage he made above.

Regards,

Peter franzdent - Roberts Lawyer
Blah blah blah your what are you even on about, if you're too scared to tell your dad he has to pay for your stupid mistakes then don't go around smashing other people's cars. You know we all saw you damage his bumper while reversing that night.

E82 135i M-sport: SGM/6MT/Black
Appreciate 0