View Single Post
      04-01-2014, 11:53 AM   #11
msf
Keep the shiny side up.
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is

I turned off DSC and was amazed by how much power was being cut to the power train when this is on. Just push once to turn off DSC. Push and hold three seconds to turn off DTC. I am leaving DTC on and just turning off DSC. It is like a different car. I think DSC is designed to keep you from getting into trouble by cutting power immediately and DTC is there to try to keep you from wrecking. Turning off DSC tones this system down quite a bit and makes the car much more fun to drive. I use sport mode as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGAV13 View Post
I have a 135is DCT and under half to full throttle acceleration in sport mode and manual shifting there is a pretty sever stutter in the engine after the shift to second has occurred. From there on shifting wise everything seems to be normal, which leads me to believe it is the engine rather than the transmission. Keep in mind i am breaking traction before, during or after the shift has occurred. This seems to happen about 70% of the time when i jump on it, has anyone else experienced this type of behavior? I am going to have it looked at when i bring it in for its service in another 2k miles, should i bring it in earlier? Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.