View Single Post
      06-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #17
Shost
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanD1 View Post
Got my order confirmed about 2 weeks ago... subject to a 24Hr test drive on Friday

I was also speaking to another dealer who just got a AW 1M into the showroom as a stock car and was available as of yesterday. I think they'll all be gone soon though.
Been told by a large North London dealership that essentially new orders are closed. But in they're dealer group that two unregistered "show cars" one of which they had borrowed in White. And were still getting there own one. But they had a customer allocation that they still didn't have a build slot for.

Best to ring round quick as the dealership mine is with were prepared to re-spec their demo car before it goes into production. So it's widespread, they've all hedged their bets. Big dealerships doing more. I had two orders at one point as didn't like the first dealership I started with.

Interesting to see what deals they are putting together. I was given GAP a alloy and tyre insurance. But that was it. Not great. But then I picked a copy of Evo and all was forgiven.
Appreciate 0