View Single Post
      01-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #5
TSiggs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Grey 135i

So after bad weather, a torn MCL and last minute business travel, I've finally got pictures! I'm posting this up here for a handful of days before it goes up on eBay.

I tried taking a picture of the ding on the right side, but I couldn't even see it in the high res picture. I did take a picture of a scuff on the left side mirror and I realized I might have gotten a little liberal with a snow brush and put some light scratches on the roof on the driver side. I've included pics of both.

Now, here comes the good part. I feel like I could maybe get $29k for the car, but since I've already bought something else, I want a quick sale. I also realize the Blizzaks may need to be replaced if it's for someone from a warmer climate, so to compensate, I'm going to put it up for $27.5k. I'd love to see it go to someone from the boards versus eBay, so act quick if you want it. Can't believe I'm selling it so cheap, especially with such low miles!

Door ding on driver side door

BL

FL

scuff

God, I'm going to miss this car...

BR

FR

Current miles as of today. I do have one code being thrown for a corner light error, but I'll take it to the dealer this week to address

Last edited by TSiggs; 01-22-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Appreciate 0